Our measures for your health
- 3-G becomes 2-G: Only vaccinated and recovered persons have access to all places where 3-G previously applied. This applies to: services close to the body, gastronomy, night catering, Christmas markets, hotels and similar settings, as well as sports and recreational facilities. Thus, guests must present valid proof of vaccination or convalescence when entering our hotles for the first time. More information can be found here.
- Generous distances in the hotel, as well as appropriate hygiene measures | COVID-19 Disinfection to GO at check-in (walking etc.) – Due to the size of our hotel as well as the number of rooms in the entire hotel – the restaurants, halls, bars, terraces, pools, saunas, open spaces, relaxation rooms etc. – you can enjoy your holiday to the full.
FFP2 masks – an FFP2 mask must be worn in the public areas of the hotel as well as in the restaurant area (except at the table).
- Spa & Recreation – Due to the spacious wellness, bathing and sauna area as well as the variety of lounging and resting areas, your health & enjoyment is well taken care of.
- Gourmet & indulgence: Due to the guidelines and regulations, we are able to fully comply with our previous catering service as well as the corresponding and generous seating arrangements in our gastronomy.
- Gastronomy at Hugo’s Cervosa Alm as well as Hugo’s Trattoria ensure safe variety, diversity and enjoyment away from the hotel.
- FFP2 mouth-nose protection must be worn in all catering areas – including mountain restaurants, at the cash desks, in the underground and in waiting areas. Except, of course, in the restaurants when sitting at a table.
Information on current entry requirements or restrictions as well as the valid PTC form can be found here.
This winter, bookings can be cancelled or rebooked free of charge up to 14 days before arrival due to the Corona pandemic. Should a new lock-down occur shortly before arrival due to Corona, free cancellation and rebooking is also possible here.
- A free cancellation/change of booking is possible for the guest up to 14 days before the start of the holiday without giving reasons.
- Up to the day of arrival a free cancellation/change of booking is possible under the following conditions:
- In the event of the country of origin being classified as a risk area and associated quarantine regulations on arrival.
- In the event of a valid travel warning for Austria/Tyrol/Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region and associated quarantine obligations on the return journey.
- Border closures
- Official closure of mountain railways and infrastructure facilities
- Official closure of the accommodation facilities
In case of early or late arrival or departure, the full amount minus half board will be charged. Up to 14 days prior to the agreed arrival date of the guest at the latest, the accommodation contract can be cancelled without payment of a cancellation fee by unilateral declaration by the contracting party. Cancellation can only be accepted in writing. Outside this specified period, cancellation by unilateral declaration by the Party is only possible with the establishment of the following cancellation fees:
- 14 days to 1 week before the day of arrival 70 % of the total arrangement price
- in the last week before the day of arrival 90 % of the total arrangement price.